Carlisle has agreed a new reciprocal arrangement with Fairhaven Golf Club, Lytham St Annes, Lancashire which allows members to play a round of golf at a reduced rate, instead of the normal visitor fee. The arrangement is unfortunately not open to Junior, Social and Country Members.
Information for Carlisle Golf Club members on how to use the arrangement:
- To make a booking, contact the Office at Fairhaven Golf Club on 01253 636741 (option 1) or email email@example.com and ask to make a booking using the Reciprocal Arrangement with Carlisle Golf Club.
- A £10 per person deposit is required to confirm a booking
- Only 2 tee times per day can be booked using the Reciprocal Arrangement
- Proof of membership will be required in the form of a handicap certificate
- On arrival, please report to the Professional to pay balance of the green fee and present your handicap certificate
- The green-fee payable is £30 per person for one round of golf
Terms and Conditions – 2022
- The “Reciprocal Arrangement” allows members of Fairhaven and Carlisle Golf Clubs to play a round of golf at a reduced rate, instead of the normal visitor fee.
- The arrangement is unfortunately not open to Junior, Social and Country Members
- The arrangement is available on the following days:
Carlisle: Monday, Wednesday, Thursday and Fridays (excluding Bank Holidays), subject to availability of tee times.
Fairhaven Monday, Tuesday, Friday (excluding Bank Holidays), subject to availability of tee times.
- The offer is only open to members (you could not for example, take a guest from another club to play with you unless they pay the full visitor rate).
- When paying green fees, evidence must be provided to prove that you are a member of one of the aforementioned clubs (a handicap or membership card will be sufficient).
- If no proof of membership can be provided, the full visitor’s fee will be levied.
- The arrangement will be reviewed regularly by the golf clubs. Clubs may resign with 30 days’ notice (honouring any outstanding bookings at the reduced rate) if they feel that the costs of the arrangement outweigh benefits to members.
- Members must adhere to the correct dress code of the course that you are visiting. Failure to do so will result in either not being allowed to play or asked to leave the Clubhouse.
- Please be considerate when taking advantage of the offer. The clubs will not accept more than 2 “tee” reservations per day.
- Members are not able under this scheme/arrangement to play at the same club more than 4 times’ per year.
- The participating Golf Clubs may, at any time, rescind a member’s ability to take advantage of the scheme/arrangement, if it is felt that they are not adhering to the standards of behaviour of the member courses, or the spirit in which the scheme/arrangement has been set up.