COVID-19 risk assessment V5
Seniors Open 17th August 2020
Texas Scramble 17th September 2020
Open 4BBB Friday 18th September 2020
Open Mixed Saturday 26th September 2020
Ladies Open Team Event 29th September 2020
Carlisle Opens 2020 Update
Unfortunately due to the current situation the committee have made the difficult decision to postpone all opens scheduled to be held up to 31st July 2020.
The Seniors Open scheduled to be held on Monday 13th July 2020 will now be on Monday 17th August 2020
The Ladies Team Event scheduled for Tuesday 14th July 2020 will now be on Tuesday…
Unfortunately due to the high demand for tee times from our members Carlisle will not be in a position to accept any visitors until at least 1st July.
The priority during this incredibly difficult period must be the safety and well being of all the club staff and members and as demand to play is extremely high, priority must be given…
Carlisle Open Update
Unfortunately due to the current situation the committee have made the difficult decision to cancel the Carlisle Open scheduled for 20th June this year.
To receive your refunded entry fee please e-mail your bank details to: email@example.com stating your name(s) and your tee time.
We apologise for any inconvenience caused in what are extremely challenging times globally and nationally..
We hope you are all…
Following the announcement from the Government and England Golf on Monday 23 March 2020 the Course, Driving Range, Clubhouse and Golf Shop are Closed until further notice. Please respect this decision and follow the Government guidelines.
Everyone take care and look after yourselves at this worrying time.
Following recent advice and recommendations to minimise the risks associated with non essential travel, Carlisle Golf Club has unfortunately decided to close the course to non-member bookings. This will be reviewed on a month by month basis.
Pre-booked visiting parties who have paid deposits for bookings up to 5th May 2020 will need to send their bank details to firstname.lastname@example.org for…
The Management Committee, Captains and Senior Staff held an emergency meeting last night to discuss our immediate response and future potential actions as the Coronavirus epidemic develops.
Following guidelines received from the PGA, R&A, GCMA, BIGGA, and further updates yesterday from the Cumbria Union of Golf Clubs and England Golf, with immediate effect:-
The course remains open for social golf
All club competitions,…