You’re never too young…….. we welcome complete beginners through to established juniors.
You must be under 18 years of age to apply for Junior membership of the Club.
The club provides excellent facilities and opportunities for our Junior members to improve their golf in a safe and secure environment.
If you are a beginner or are not quite at the stage of being able to play 9/18 holes then we have weekly Junior Coaching sessions. run by our PGA Golf Professional and his team, and whilst these are aimed at helping you to improve your golf and form a pathway into Junior membership they are as much about having lots of fun and enjoying the sport.
The Benefits of Junior membership
As a Junior golf member you will receive the following golfing benefits:
- Opportunity to gain an official handicap
- Opportunity to enter club competitions (Knockouts – Medal – Stableford)
- Represent your golf club as part of a team
- No golf membership joining fee
- Use of all golf facilities: 18 hole golf course and practice facilities, including driving range, chipping, pitching and bunker area and a large practice putting green.
The Junior members at Carlisle enjoy a full programme of competitions throughout the year which are played either at a weekend or during the school holidays.
To apply for membership you can do so by filling in our membership form or for further information please contact our Club Secretary.