It is the mission of Carlisle Golf Club to provide young people a safe, friendly and welcoming environment.
We offer an outstanding place for young people to learn golf and develop their skills to become competent players and compete.
Our coaching programme provides weekly opportunities for juniors to enjoy learning to play golf and make life-long friends.
We are devoted to:
- Encouraging junior members to actively participate.
- Support young players to develop their golfing ability and life skills through out coaching programme.
- Monitor the personal performance of each young person and give them the opportunity to realise their true potential.
- Carrying out appropriate checks and provide Child Protection and Welfare training to all volunteers and helpers.
- To encourage the involvement of parents or guardians in all aspects of their children’s playing and social activities at Carlisle Golf Club.
Explore the Junior Golf section on our website to find out more information about our coaching programme, membership opportunities, coaching team and dedication to safeguarding.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to get in touch with email@example.com.