At Carlisle Golf Club, the health, wellbeing and safety of our members and visitors is priority.
While we’re very much aware and understand our members and visitors being concerned about Covid-19, we want to reassure you that we’re monitoring the developing situation extremely closely and we’re following all advice issued by the Chief Medical Officer, Public Health England.
There have been no actual or suspected cases of the coronavirus (Covid-19) at Carlisle Golf Club. If this situation changes, we’ll act quickly to protect our members, visitors and employees.
As a team we are following Public Health England guidelines to ensure that best cleaning practices are always delivered.
- We are having daily briefings and enhanced operating protocols.
- We have increased the frequency of cleaning our public areas (including door handles, public bathrooms, etc.) and have continued the use of disinfectant.
- We will continue to adjust food and beverage service in accordance with current food safety recommendations.
- We have sited antibacterial hand sanitisers at all entrances and urge members to use them when entering and leaving the premises.
We ask that you take these steps, which are consistent with government advice:
- Please do not come to the club if you have had a precipitant, new cough or a fever (Temperature above 37.8C). Follow government advice and self isolate for 7 days.
- Keep your hands clean, wash regularly and thoroughly, for at least 20 seconds with soap and water.
- Always carry tissues with you and use them to catch all coughs and sneezes and then bin the tissue – then wash your hands with soap and water, or use a sanitiser which are provided at all entrances.
- If you think you may have encountered the virus, please follow the government advice, and self-isolate in the first instance.
We will keep you updated on our policies in due course.