Carlisle Golf Club Academy Membership 2021
Membership of the Academy is open to anyone with a desire to start playing the game of golf or someone who wants to take the game back up again. The initiative is designed for new golfers, who don’t yet have an active handicap, who would like the benefit of coaching and support to progress to full membership of Carlisle Golf Club.
The Membership Team, including our new Ambassadors and Mentors, as well as our club Professional and Golf Shop staff will be of assistance at every stage of a member’s development, providing opportunities to participate in Academy Members’ competitions as abilities improve, making the progression to full membership as seamless as possible.
Enjoy the first-class facilities that Carlisle Golf Club has to offer:
- 18 Hole Championship Golf Course with premier practice facilities
- Covered Driving Range
- Short Game Area with bunkers and 2 putting greens
- Welcoming Clubhouse with spacious lounge and dining facilities
- Coffee shop, bar and restaurant facilities
- Well stocked Club Shop
As part of your Academy Membership, you will receive £150 of lessons.
- Unlimited access to the Golf Course at off peak times (for details see below)
- £50.00 waiting list deposit
- Opportunity to meet a club Ambassador to activate your membership
- 6 x 30mins Individual Coaching Sessions
- 1 x 9 Hole Playing Lessons (3 Academy Members & Club Professional)
- Rules and Etiquette Information
- Group Coaching & Academy Competitions
- Access to all practice facilities
- Bar Card for use in the clubhouse (providing a 10% member’s discount)
- Access to all clubhouse facilities for yourself and friends/family
You will also receive a Welcome Pack containing
- Carlisle Golf Club golf towel
- A sleeve of 3 Carlisle Golf Club logo balls
- Pack of tees
- 6 vouchers for your 1;1 coaching
- England Golf book of rules and etiquette
- Bag Tag specific to Academy membership
- Carlisle Golf Club fixtures booklet.
- Voucher for a complimentary coffee/tea in the clubhouse
When learning the game, Academy Members may prefer to play the course at quiet times. The team will be able to direct you to those times (both weekend and midweek), so that you can be comfortable learning at your own pace.
|Off Peak Times|
|1st - 30th April||9-11 am, 2-4 pm and after 6 pm||After 3 pm|
|1st May - 31st August||9-11 am, 2-4 pm and after 7 pm||After 4 pm|
|1st - 30th September||9-11 am, 2-4 pm and after 6 pm||After 3 pm|
|1st October - 31st March||9-11 am and after 2 pm||After 2 pm|
Price £400 for 12 months (including £150 of lessons)
For further details please contact our Ambassador group on email@example.com or speak to our Golf Shop staff or Professional.